- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease+: Wholemega Fish Oil is clinically shown to retain healthy triglyceride levels and improve the Omega-3 Index in just two weeks*
- 4-in-1 Benefits: Heart, joint, eye, and brain support* with 2000 mg of oil per serving including vital Omega-3s DHA & EPA
- Good for You, Good for the Ocean: Wild-caught Salmon oil is 100% from Alaska, where sustainable fishing is state law. No overfishing, no bottom trawling, no wasted catch
- Extra-virgin fish oil supplement is fresh-pressed for optimal absorption, capturing salmon’s whole-food profile of 17 Omega fatty acids, Vitamin D3 and Astaxanthin
- 100% Wild Salmon Oil from Certified Responsible Alaska Fisheries, NSF Certified, Gluten Free, Made with Non-GMO Project Verified Salmon Oil, No High-Heat Processing, No Artificial Flavors, No Sugar or Sweeteners (added to some fish oil gummies), No Farmed Fish, No Krill Oil, No Cod Liver Oil
Heart Healthy & More
New Chapter’s Salmon Oil may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease+, and clinical studies show one serving of Wholemega per day helps retain healthy triglyceride levels after two weeks.* Omega fatty acids are also vital for brain, joint, and eye support.*
+Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA & DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat, & cholesterol content.
Whole-Food Approach to Fish Oil
Most fish oils are heavily processed and isolate out single compounds. Wholemega is different, giving you fresh-pressed fish oil that is naturally pure and not high-heat purified. Our extra-virgin process preserves 17 Omega fatty acids (with Omega 3’s such as EPA and DHA), naturally occurring Vitamin D3, and Astaxanthin.
3 Servings of Salmon
Experts recommend 2-3 servings of fish every week, particularly cold-water fish such as Wild Alaskan Salmon. Wholemega Whole Fish Oil supplements make it easy to get the full spectrum of Omegas from fish (going beyond an Omega 3-6-9 or flaxseed oil). Taking Wholemega every day for a week (2 grams daily), gives you the Omegas of 3 weekly servings of Wild Alaskan Salmon.
What's Up with Krill?
Processed krill supplements have become a popular source of Omega-3 fatty acids. But if you care about sustaining marine ecosystems and species like whales, penguins, seals, and albatross, you may have concerns about krill fisheries. These shrimp-like creatures are the staple food for hundreds of larger species.
What is Forage Fish Oil?
Forage fish, like anchovies and sardines, are also vital links in the marine food web. Unfortunately, it’s common commercial practice to overharvest forage fish. They’re caught in unregulated quantities and shipped long distances for industrial uses, with one byproduct being fish oil. The oil goes through multi-step, high-heat sterilization before use in supplements.
What about Farmed Fish?
One might think that farming salmon and other types of fish gives their wild relatives a break. However, farmed fish are often fed forage fish—adding to ocean species depletion. Plus, intensive fish-farming operations can lead to water pollution, disease infestations, and destruction of coastal habitats from fish waste.
Do No Harm!
Wholemega is 100% sustainably wild-caught salmon from the pristine waters of Alaska, USA. Sustainable salmon fishing is state law in Alaska, enforced by Alaska Wildlife Troopers. So rest assured that Wholemega’s Wild Alaskan Salmon source is managed in an environmentally sensitive and responsible manner.