Grape seed extract a wealthy source of antioxidants
Best Grape Seed Extract Benefits
Grape seed extract is a wealthy source of antioxidants called polyphenols and oligomeric proanthocyanin complexes (OPCs). It is made by drying and crushing grape seeds then extracting all of their precious nutrients. The extract can help with healing wounds, improving bone strength, and even help prevent cognitive decline.
The flavonoids contained in grape seed extract have been known to improve collagen synthesis and bone formation. Animal studies found that grape seed extract added to a diet consisting of any calcium intake can increase bone density, mineral content, and bone strength.
Zen Supplements – Grape Seed Extract
The formula we offer is only extracted from smaller, low weight seeds known as dimers, trimers, and tetramers. This provides you with a higher content of more absorbable OPC content, the most sought after ingredient in grape seed extract. We offer the best grape seed extract that is not only patented, but is also European grade with the highest bioavailability and absorption.
Features and benefits:
- 100mg of high bioavailable and absorbable grape seed extract in each capsule
- Best-in-class patented Leucoselect brand grape seed extract from Indena, a world leader in the research and manufacturing of European extracts
- Patented Leucoselect extract derived from the highest quality Muscadet Champagne grapes from France
- Absolutely NO gluten, sugar, salt, soy, dairy, yeast, wheat, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
- Quality and potency guaranteed
WebMD Grape Seed Extract Report
Nccih science backed information