L-Carnitine is an amino acid vitamin and dietary supplement made popular for its possible weight loss and fat burning capabilities, as well as exercise performance and potential brain function improvements.
L-Carnitine is naturally occurring from the body’s ability to derive it from the amino acids methionine and lysine. It plays an important role in the production of energy by transporting fatty acids into your cell’s Mitochondria, which burns the fat cells in order to produce usable energy. Keep in mind, for your body to produce L-Carnitine, you need to have plenty Vitamin C and B6 available.
L-Carnitine can likely increase the body’s overall energy and fat burning capabilities.
Studies have shown that L-Carnitine may help aid brain function. Human and animal studies both indicate that it could help age-related mental decline, reverse the decline in brain function associated with Alzheimer’s, and even protect the brain from cell damage.
L-Carnitine may also help with exercise performance and recovery. It can increase oxygen supply to muscles and could also increase blood flow and nitric oxide function in order to delay discomfort and fatigue.
• L-carnitine is essential for the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria (energy powerhouse of the cell) where they can be used to make energy to be used by the cells.*
• L-carnitine has been shown to help support healthy cardiovascular function, especially the efficiency of heart muscle which uses fat as its major source of energy.*
• L-carnitine helps provide energy for exercising muscle, supporting exercise performance.*
• Studies show L-carnitine helps support normal, healthy blood triglyceride levels.
L-Carnitine can only be sourced from a few animal products and the body’s own ability to create it in concert with Vitamin C and B6. Insufficient amounts may be produced in infants, adolescents, adults under certain physiological conditions, and vegetarians; making L-Carnitine an excellent supplement to add to your diet.
• Tablet provides 500 mg L-carnitine per tablet along with vitamin B6.
• Both contain trademarked L-Carnipure® from Lonza, a world leader in L-carnitine research and manufacturing. Many of the studies done on L-carnitine have used L- Carnipure®.
Buy Zen Supplements L-Carnatine here
Buy Zen Supplements Vitamin C here
Buy Zen Supplements Vitamin B6 here
Medical Studies done on L-Carnitine’s body, brain, and exercise functions.
Learn more about L-Carnitine deficiency
More detailed information about L-Carnatine
These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Comments will be approved before showing up.