Resveratrol is a polyphenol famously associated with wine
Resveratrol: What Is It?
Resveratrol is a polyphenol famously associated with wine, most likely because it is found in high concentrations in the skins of red grapes and wine itself. Also found in a small variety of other plants, this compound is slowly gaining attention due to its numerous benefits.
Resveratrol has a span of benefits that range from increased exercise performance and anti-aging properties to heart health promotion and antimicrobial activity.
Small amounts of resveratrol human studies and trials have been conducted, most of which have used the supplement forms of the compound in much higher doses than what is typically consumed from food (1).
Zen Supplements – Resveratrol Plus
Our best-in-class Resveratrol Plus formula is extracted from carefully chosen polygonum cuspidatum root extract, otherwise known as Japanese knotweed or tiger cane. We included a patented form of grape seed extract, called Leucoselect®, to provide you with a wide range of additional synergistic benefits. Manufactured by Indena, a world leader in herbal extracts, and comes in a convenient vegetarian capsule.
Features and Benefits:
- 200mg Resveratrol and 10mg grape seed extract in every convenient vegetarian capsule
- Sourced from 50% standardized polygonum cuspidatum root extract
- Includes patented Leucoselect® grape seed extract for Indena, a world leader in research and production of botanical extracts
- Quality and potency guaranteed
- Absolutely NO sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
Buy Zen Supplements – Resveratrol
Resveratrol Studies and Trials published by NIH
Heart Disease and Resveratrol info by The Mayo Clinic
WebMD Resveratrol Supplements Report