BCAA - Branch Chain Amino Acids - 330g Powder
Zen Supplements BCAA is an easy-mixing, watermelon-flavored blend of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine branched chain amino acids, optimized with glutamine and B-vitamins.
Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are three essential amino acids with a unique branched-chain structure. The BCAAs are the only amino acids used by the cell to produce energy (Haas & Mela-Riker).
Our BCAA 1,000 mg product has a formulation with a balanced blend of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine, that’s synergized with Vitamins B1, B3, B5 and glutamine for enhanced utilization. This is comparable to a protein powder, but with more benefits.
When taken during training or physical activity, BCAAs may decrease muscle soreness and the sensation of fatigue.*
Features of BCAA - Branch Chain Amino Acids - 330g Powder Watermelon-Flavor
• Free of hormones, steroids and artificial stimulants
• Contains a 2:1:1 blend of the three branched chain amino acids: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine
• Optimized with L-Glutamine, B1, B3 and B5
• Gluten free
• Vegetarian Capsules
Benefits of BCAA - Branch Chain Amino Acids - 330g Powder Watermelon-Flavor
• Provides the three branched chain amino acids that are used preferentially by skeletal muscle for energy. *
• Provides leucine, which is completely oxidized for energy in muscle. *
• Leucine promotes protein synthesis in skeletal muscle as well as helps to balance blood sugars because it produces energy.*
• Isoleucine can help reduce the harmful effects of stress on the body while contributing to the biochemical process that gives energy.*
• Valine assists in protein metabolism and supports lean muscle mass building and muscle repair.*
• BCAAs has been shown to decrease muscle protein breakdown, increase protein synthesis and enhance post-exercise muscle recovery.*
• Vitamin B1, thiamin, may enhance circulation, helps with blood formation and the metabolism of carbs. It also may help with making energy.*
• Vitamin B3, niacin, is required for cell respiration, helps in the release of energy.*
• Vitamin B5, pantothenic acid, is used in the release of energy, red blood cell making, as well as the metabolism of fat, protein and carbohydrates.*
• Glutamine is an amino acid that aids muscle growth by increasing levels of leucine in muscle fibers.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.