Resveratrol Plus 200mg Anti Aging Antioxidant Supplement - 60 Vegcaps
Resveratrol is a polyphenol which is found in several plants including the skins of red grapes, blueberries and to a lesser extent in peanuts.
Resveratrol is produced by the plant for protection against environmental stress such as ultraviolet radiation, fluctuations in temperature as well as microorganisms like bacteria and fungi.
Its potent antioxidant and cardio protective properties have been well documented. In addition, scientists have discovered that resveratrol has the ability to activate a family of proteins known as Sirtuins.
Sirtuins are a unique class of proteins whose activity is closely associated with lifespan.
These proteins play a significant role in several biochemical and physiological processes in the body.
Most recently, resveratrol has been shown to have a significant effect on a particular Sirtuin protein known as SIRT-1.
This protein, when activated, helps regulate important aspects of cellular function, particularly that of the mitochondria-the energy powerhouse of the cell.
Mitochondrial function has been linked to aging, and disease.
Resveratrol, by activating the SIRT-1 protein, may potentially mimic the well-established anti-aging effects of a very low calorie diet.
The combined effects of resveratrol help promote optimal health and healthy aging, by supporting normal, healthy cellular function.*
Features of Resveratrol Plus 200mg Anti Aging Antioxidant Supplement - 60 Vegcaps
• From 50% Standardized Polygonum cuspidatum root extract.
• Leucoselect® brand standardized grape seed extract from Indena; a world leader in botanical extracts.
• Gluten Free
Benefits of Resveratrol Plus 200mg Anti Aging Antioxidant Supplement - 60 Vegcaps
• Resveratrol is well known for being a powerful antioxidant.
• In addition to its antioxidant potential, resveratrol affects biochemical processes that control the survival and metabolism of living cells.*
• Trans-resveratrol unlike the cis form, is able to activate the Sirtuin family of proteins;
particularly SIRT-1 proteins related to aging/lifespan.*
• By activating SIRT-1, resveratrol has been shown to mimic the well-documented anti-aging effects of calorie restriction.*
• Helps support mitochondrial function-healthy mitochondria are essential for normal, healthy cell function, particularly those of the cardiovascular and neurological systems.*
• Studies show by activating SIRT-1 resveratrol may help support insulin function and therefore help support normal, healthy glucose metabolism.*
• Resveratrol helps support overall cell metabolism which is essential for the utilization of carbs, fats and proteins.*
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.