Icelandic Red Algae Based Calcium w/ D-3 & K-2
Features of Algae Based Calcium Icelandic Red Algae w/ D-3 & K-2 - 180 Tabs
Zen Supplements Algae Based Calcium uses Aquamin mineralized red algae and is collected in the pristine Arctic waters of Iceland.
It is rich in calcium, magnesium and 72 trace minerals. Aquamin helps to mineralize bone cells, and supports bone density and strength.
Bone mineralization is also enhanced when taken with Vitamins D-3 and K-2 included in this formula.
- Aquamin mineralized red algae is collected in the pristine Arctic waters of Iceland.
- Aquamin helps to mineralize bone cells, and supports bone density and strength.
- It is rich in calcium, magnesium and 72 trace minerals. Bone mineralization is also enhanced when taken with Vitamins D-3 and K-2.
- Organic, Vegan and Vegetarian. Contains No: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Satisfaction, Quality And Potency Guaranteed.
Benefits of Algae Based Calcium Icelandic Red Algae w/ D-3 & K-2 - 180 Tabs
Aquamin® is a bioavailable, multi-mineral complex from marine red algae.
Aquamin® is an excellent source of calcium, a good source of magnesium, and has more than 70 additional trace minerals.
In clinical studies Aquamin® is shown to help support joint comfort and mobility.*
A vegetarian-friendly vitamin D-3 & K-2 is added to this formula to further support bone health.*
Aquamin® is a registered trademark of Marigot Limited.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.