CoQ10 100mg - 60 Softgel
Zen Supplements CoQ10, 100 mg is a All-trans Coenzyme Q10 (most active form) with no cis isomers, processed through natural fermentation.
ATP or adenosine triphosphate is the main molecule that serves as an energy source for all biochemical processes in the body. ATP is made via a complex process in a tiny part of the cell known as the mitochondria.
How CoQ10 Works
Within the mitochondria, CoQ10 plays a major role as part of the electron transport chain, the major pathway for making energy in every cell. The process of electron transport produces free radicals that may cause damage to healthy cells.
CoQ10, as an antioxidant helps neutralize these free radicals helping to support continued function of the mitochondria and other important cellular components. It has been extensively studied for its ability to support cardiovascular function.†
It has been shown to help support the heart muscle, normal, healthy blood pressure a well as provide benefit to individual’s taking cholesterol lowering medications. These medications have been shown to reduce blood levels of CoQ10.
Features of CoQ10
- Sourced from Kaneka, a world leader in the research and maker of Coenzyme Q10.
- Processed through natural fermentation; not synthetic.
- Identical in structure to the ubiquinone produced in the body.
- All-trans CoQ10 (most active form), no cis isomers.
- Three dosages available based on individual needs and health status
- Easy to swallow soft gel capsule
Benefits of This Product
- Since cellular activities are dependent upon energy, CoQ10 is essential for the efficient functioning of nearly every cell in the body.†
- Cardiac (heart) cells, muscle and cells of the liver have a significant amount of mitochondria and a very large energy requirement. CoQ10 is vital the energy-producing processes that help maintain normal, healthy heart, muscle and liver function.†
- As a fat-soluble antioxidant, Coenzyme Q10 helps protect the cell membrane, LDL (bad) cholesterol as well as mitochondria and DNA from free radical damage.†
- CoQ10 has been shown to support normal, healthy heart function including healthy blood pressure, efficient heart muscle contraction as well as protection against free radical damage.†
- CoQ10’s ability to enhance energy production and provide antioxidant support helps provide support for healthy neurological function as well as normal, healthy cell growth.†