Biotin 5000mcg - 60 Caps
Biotin is a member of the B-complex family of vitamins. This is an essential cofactor in the metabolism of nutrients including carbohydrates, fats and amino acids.
Most notably, it has been used to support conditions related to blood sugar metabolism as well as fat metabolism. Biotin can also be manufactured by healthy gut bacteria, hence the importance of probiotics.
We use the highest quality USP grade biotin available.
Our products are made ONLY in America. American factories have higher quality standards as well as cleanliness to ensure the safest possible product. We follow strict GMP guidelines to make sure once again that you're receiving only the best when you order with us. GMP certifies that our labels accurately display the contents, that they are present in the correct portions, and that it is free of any harmful substances.
Features of Biotin 5000mcg
- Provides 5 mg (5,000 mcg) per serving.
- Easy to swallow capsule.
- High quality USP grade biotin.
Benefits of This Product
- Biotin is an essential cofactor for glucokinase, a key enzyme involved in glucose metabolism and the synthesis of glycogen (storage from of glucose).†
- A cofactor for chemical reactions involved in glucose metabolism has been shown to help support glucose levels already in the normal range.†
- Required for fatty acid synthesis and oxidation (“burning”) Deficiency of biotin has been linked to dry skin, and hair as well as poor nail structure (brittle nails).†
- Shown to promote normal, healthy nervous system function.†