Zen Supplements Saw Palmetto, 320 mg European Standardized to 85%-95% (272-304 mg Per Capsule), Fatty Acids and Sterols
Aging is a major contributing factor to the issues associated with prostate health. The prostate gland is a walnut-shaped gland that surrounds the urethra, for this reason, any inflammation of the prostate may result in urinary-related problems i.e. difficulty urinating, painful urination, etc. Saw palmetto has been studied and shown to help support prostate health via several different mechanisms of action. Clinical trials have demonstrated the beneficial properties of the active ingredients found in saw palmetto. Most of the clinical research done on saw palmetto has been carried out using European standardized extracts of saw palmetto. European standardized saw palmetto unlike other types, is grown, processed, extracted, etc. using the most stringent standards in the nutraceutical industry. It is because of these standards, that European standardized saw palmetto is able to provide the beneficial effects associated with its use:
- Standardized Saw Palmetto from EuroMed, a world leader in the manufacturing of European standardized herbs
- Standardized to 85-95% fatty acids and sterols in a liquid softgel.
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract is used to support a healthy prostate.
- Clinical studies have shown Saw Palmetto to help support normal activity of the 5-alpha reductase enzyme thereby supporting normal, healthy levels of DHT (dihydrotestosterone). Saw palmetto also influences the binding of DHT to prostate cells, which helps support normal, healthy prostate cell structure and function.
- In a review of 18 clinical studies including over 7,000 patients using European Standardized Saw Palmetto extract, 16 were shown to have positive results for patients with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). Quality and Potency Guaranteed.