Super Omega-3 - With EPA & DHA - 120 Softgel
The health benefits of omega-3 fats are well documented in the scientific literature.
Numerous studies demonstrate the benefits of the omega-3 fats, EPA and DHA.
DHA is important for the structure and function of cell membranes particularly those of the nervous system.†
DHA is critical for normal, healthy brain structure and function.†
EPA is found in small amounts in the brain, but is required for numerous regulatory functions throughout the body.
EPA helps support a healthy inflammatory response and optimal cardiovascular function.†
Cardiovascular benefits of omega-3’s include the ability to support a normal, healthy heartbeat, normal blood clotting as well as healthy blood triglyceride levels.†
Features of Super Omega-3 - With EPA & DHA - 120 Softgel
- High potency omega-3 fish oil.
- Contains 300 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and 200 mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Fish oil is molecularly distilled to remove potential toxins.
- Sourced from deep sea sardines and anchovies.
- Fish oil complies with strict European standards for heavy metals, PCB’s, dioxins, pesticides and other unwanted compounds.
- Also available in non-enteric coated softgel.
Benefits of Super Omega-3 - With EPA & DHA - 120 Softgel
- Enteric coating protects the softgel from the hash environment of the stomach, and then travels to the small intestine where it is digested and its fatty acids released and absorbed into the body. This prevents a fishy aftertaste and odor, and is helpful to sensitive individuals.
- Convenient and easy way to get important omega-3 fatty acids.
- Numerous studies demonstrate the powerful cardiovascular benefits of omega-3 fats, particularly EPA.†
- EPA has the potential to regulate the production of prostaglandins that have a beneficial effect on inflammatory processes in the body.†
- EPA helps support normal, healthy blood circulation by helping to regulate blood clotting processes.†
- EPA helps support normal, healthy cholesterol and triglyceride metabolism.†
- DHA is essential for normal fetal and infant brain development, and supports normal, healthy brain function and vision throughout life.†
- DHA supports the structure of cell membranes, particularly those of nerve cells. The structure of the nerve cell membrane is critical to healthy nervous system function, particularly that of the brain.†
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.