Pureway-C 1000mg Buffered - With Rose Hips - 90 Tabs
Features of Pureway-C 1000mg Buffered - With Rose Hips - 90 Tabs
Pureway-C is a new, unique form of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with lipid metabolites) which enhances the absorption, bioavailability and retention of Vitamin C in plasma, cells, and tissues.
Calcium is added to buffer by creating a non-acidic, "GI friendly" delivery system.
Benefits of Pureway-C 1000mg Buffered - With Rose Hips - 90 Tabs
- Contains vitamin C bound to lipid metabolites, able to enhance the absorption and utilization of vitamin C
- Added calcium to create non-acidic, “GI friendly” delivery system, synergistic benefits of citrus bioflavonoid complex.
- PureWay-C allows vitamin C to more efficiently pass through the cell membrane, be retained and utilized by individual cells for all vitamin C related functions. Comparative studies using PureWay-C show significantly greater antioxidant activity over other forms of vitamin C.
- Numerous studies show the benefits of Pureway-C over other forms of vitamin C, including calcium ascorbate and ascorbic acid in regards to 2 hour cellular uptake higher with Pureway-C. Citrus bioflavonoids help enhance the biological benefits of vitamin C.
- Quality and Potency Guaranteed
Contains no sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.