BCAA - Branch Chain Amino Acids - 330g Powder
Zen Supplements BCAA is an easy-mixing, watermelon-flavored blend of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine branched chain amino acids, optimized with glutamine and B-vitamins.
Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are three essential amino acids with a unique branched-chain structure. The BCAAs are the only amino acids used by the cell to produce energy (Haas & Mela-Riker).
Our BCAA 1,000 mg product has a formulation with a balanced blend of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine, that’s synergized with Vitamins B1, B3, B5 and glutamine for enhanced utilization. This is comparable to a protein powder, but with more benefits.
When taken during training or physical activity, BCAAs may decrease muscle soreness and the sensation of fatigue.*
Features of BCAA - Branch Chain Amino Acids - 330g Powder Watermelon-Flavor
• Free of hormones, steroids and artificial stimulants
• Contains a 2:1:1 blend of the three branched chain amino acids: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine
• Optimized with L-Glutamine, B1, B3 and B5
• Gluten free
• Vegetarian Capsules
Benefits of BCAA - Branch Chain Amino Acids - 330g Powder Watermelon-Flavor
• Provides the three branched chain amino acids that are used preferentially by skeletal muscle for energy. *
• Provides leucine, which is completely oxidized for energy in muscle. *
• Leucine promotes protein synthesis in skeletal muscle as well as helps to balance blood sugars because it produces energy.*
• Isoleucine can help reduce the harmful effects of stress on the body while contributing to the biochemical process that gives energy.*
• Valine assists in protein metabolism and supports lean muscle mass building and muscle repair.*
• BCAAs has been shown to decrease muscle protein breakdown, increase protein synthesis and enhance post-exercise muscle recovery.*
• Vitamin B1, thiamin, may enhance circulation, helps with blood formation and the metabolism of carbs. It also may help with making energy.*
• Vitamin B3, niacin, is required for cell respiration, helps in the release of energy.*
• Vitamin B5, pantothenic acid, is used in the release of energy, red blood cell making, as well as the metabolism of fat, protein and carbohydrates.*
• Glutamine is an amino acid that aids muscle growth by increasing levels of leucine in muscle fibers.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.