Zinc Lozenges 15mg - 60 Lozenge
Zen Supplements Zinc Lozenges providing 15mg of the essential mineral zinc in every pleasant-tasting lozenge.
Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a major role in growth, reproduction, antioxidant defenses, and healthy immune function.
Zinc is a critical nutrient for the immune system. The normal, healthy development of immune cells, particularly T-lymphocytes depends upon adequate zinc status.
Zinc deficiency has been shown to reduce the physical size of the thymus gland; it is here where T cells mature to become fully functional mature T-lymphocytes.
These cells are critical for a healthy immune response.
Provided as a lozenge, zinc gluconate has been shown to reduce the severity and duration of the common cold, as well as reduce antibiotic use in school-age children with a cold.†
Features of Zinc Lozenges 15mg - 60 Lozenge
- Provides 15 mg of zinc citrate and gluconate per lozenge.
- Contains slippery elm and propolis to soothe the throat.
- Pleasant taste from natural lemon flavor and sorbitol.
Benefits of Zinc Lozenges 15mg - 60 Lozenge
- Helps support normal, healthy immune function.†
- Provides antioxidant support which is essential to immune function.†
- Studies show a reduction in the severity and duration of the common cold.†
- Studies also show that prophylactic (preventive) use may reduce the number of colds per year, as well as reduce antibiotic usage.†
- Slippery elm is a mucilaginous herb that provides soothing support for the mucus lining of the throat and esophagus, both of which may become irritated during a cold/infection.†
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.