Olive leaf is from the leaf of the olive tree. The leaf of the olive tree contains a variety of biologically-active components. The two most notable of these is oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol. These two compounds possess a multitude of biochemical and health promoting activities. Although oleuropein is present in the olive fruit and oil, content in the leaf is significantly higher than in other parts of the tree. Our Olive Leaf Extract is standardized and is manufactured by a world leader in clinically studied European standardized herbal extracts. The quality, efficacy and safety of our olive leaf extract is unsurpassed and offers a variety of features and benefits.*
• European standardized olive leaf extract from a world leader in the growing, extracting, and manufacturing of herbal extracts.
• Our olive leaf extract is consistently tested for purity, potency and consistency of active ingredients.
• Each serving (1 capsule) provides 500 mg of olive leaf extract standardized to 12%-16% oleuropein.
• Olive leaf extract has several beneficial effects on cardiovascular health via its ability to support healthy blood vessel function, normal, healthy blood clotting and provide antioxidant support.*
• The active ingredients in olive leaf extract help support a strong, healthy immune system.*
• Oleuropein and other bioactive compounds help provide support against damaging UVB-rays.*
• Oleuropein helps provide support against damage caused by inflammatory molecules, enzymes, etc. mainly by promoting a healthy inflammatory response.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.*