Zen Supplements Cholesterol Support† contains High doses of Policosanol, Plant Sterols, Homocysteine Factors. Supports Normal, Healthy Cholesterol Levels.†
Maintaining a healthy cholesterol level can be difficult for some people, particularly those with a genetic tendency toward high blood cholesterol levels. The right nutraceuticals along with a healthy diet and exercise program can have a significant impact on cholesterol levels, which in turn can reduce the risk for cardiovascular disease.* Zen Supplements Cholesterol Support is a synergistic combination of vitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutraceuticals designed to help support normal, healthy cholesterol levels.* We use several patented and trademarked ingredients as these ingredients typically have a significant amount of scientific studies to support their efficacy and safety.*
• Policosanol Plus® - is a patented form of policosanol derived from rice bran wax.
• Corowise® - brand of plant sterols has been clinically studied in individuals with elevated cholesterol.
• Soylife® isoflavones - have been studied for its ability to help support healthy cholesterol levels.*
• Pantesin® - brand of pantethine has been shown to support cholesterol metabolism.*
• ChromeMate® - brand chromium consists of chromium bound to niacin, two nutrients essential for cholesterol and fat metabolism.*
• Folic acid, B12 and B6 for added support.*
• Tocotrienols are a form of vitamin E that helps support cholesterol metabolism.*
• Phosphatidylcholine, oat bran, garlic, grape seed extract and artichoke are added for their synergistic effects.
• Policosanol Plus® helps support healthy cholesterol levels.* Although, the exact mechanism of how it works is not known, it is believed to affect cholesterol synthesis in the liver.†
• Corowise® plant sterols share a similar chemical structure to cholesterol and therefore help compete with cholesterol for intestinal absorption. This results in less cholesterol getting into the blood.†
• Tocotrienols are believed to support normal, healthy cholesterol synthesis in the liver.†
• Vitamins B-6, B-12, and folic acid help promote cardiovascular health by supporting normal, healthy levels of homocysteine in the blood.†
• Niacin, pantethine and chromium are added for their ability to help promote cardiovascular health by promoting normal, healthy cholesterol and fat metabolism.†
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Cholesterol Support with Policosanol
Americans’ awareness of cholesterol and its potential negative effects on good health has greatly improved in recent years. Too much LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and too little HDL (“good”) cholesterol can result in the buildup of cholesterol deposits in arteries that in turn can lead to coronary heart disease or stroke.
When diet and exercise are insufficient to help you control your cholesterol, Cholesterol Support may provide you with viable and natural support.
The Most Complete Formulation Available
Cholesterol Support is an excellent choice for those wanting to maintain healthy cholesterol levels naturally. This unique formula contains policosanol, tocotrienols, gugulipids, soy isoflavones, and B vitamins.
Policosanol. Derived from the coating on sugar cane, policosanol is now approved for treating cholesterol in two dozen countries. Because policosanol is a blood-thinning agent, those already on warfarin (Coumadin) and those who are hemophiliacs should be cautious of its use.
Tocotrienols have been shown to be effective nutritional agents to treat high cholesterol in recent research programs. Further studies are needed before concrete benefits can be established.
Gugulipids have long been used in Ayurvedic medicine to prevent atherosclerosis.
Phosphatidylcholine, also known as lecithin, was shown in a 1999 study to improve metabolism of cholesterol in the digestive system. Further studies are needed to establish concrete benefits.
Soy isoflavones have been shown in studies to reduce total cholesterol. One study showed a total cholesterol reduction of over 9 percent and LDL cholesterol by almost 13 percent. Good HDL cholesterol was raised over 2 percent. However, further studies are needed.
Artichokes contain cynarin, which provides antioxidant support.
Garlic enhances circulation and has traditionally been used to support healthy cholesterol levels.
If you are looking for natural support for healthy cholesterol levels, Zen Supplements Cholesterol Support is a complete solution.
†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.