Turkey Tail Mushroom Supplement
Turkey Tail Mushroom Supplement
Providing 1 gram of Organic Turkey Tail Mushroom mycelium powder, standardized to 40% polysaccharides, per serving.
Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) mushroom is one of the best-documented mushrooms in scientific research. Found in woodlands throughout the world, the Turkey Tail is famous for its role in supporting immune health and has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Native American herbalism. Turkey Tail supports the innate immune response with its protein-bound and unique polysaccharides and more recently has even been used in numerous studies for breast cancer, and with notable results.†
Features of Turkey Tail Mushroom Supplement
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Turkey Tail Mushroom (Trametes versicolor)
- U.S. Grown
- Standardized to 40% polysaccharides, 400 mg
- Contains no: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non GMO, and Vegan
Benefits of Turkey Tail Mushroom Supplement
- Turkey Tail supplies numerous polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, fucose, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which support our Natural Immunity.†
- Packed with antioxidants, Turkey Tail contains an impressive array of antioxidants, including phenols and flavonoids. Phenol and flavonoid antioxidants promote immune system health by supporting healthy inflammatory and stimulating the release of protective compounds.†
- Turkey Tail contains prebiotics, which help nourish these helpful bacteria. An 8-week study in 24 healthy people found that consuming turkey tail mushrooms daily led to beneficial changes in gutbacteria.†
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.