What Does Hyaluronic Acid Do?
The Surprising Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) supplements can be safely taken by most people and provide many health benefits. The question most people have though is, "what does Hyaluronic Acid do though?"
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid is a beneficial supplement for a variety of conditions, especially those related to skin and joint health:
1. Promotes Healthier, More Supple Skin
2. Can Speed Wound Healing
3. Relieve Joint Pain by Keeping Bones Well Lubricated
4. Soothe Acid Reflux Symptoms
5. Relieve Dry Eye and Discomfort
6. Preserve Bone Strength
7. Could Prevent Bladder Pain Since the body naturally produces HA, allergic reactions and side effects are rare.
Known as L-Carnitine, Hyaluronic acid is a component of many proteins and plays a key role in the transport of fatty acids across the membrane into the mitochondria.
It is found in abundance in Osteoporosis and plays a vital role in the repair and maintenance of the collagen matrix, the body's structural foundation.
As Osteoporosis is motivated by chronic inflammation, the individual suffering from this disease needs to maintain a diet high in omega-3 fatty acids, as it is anti-inflammatory and helps to reduce arthritic symptoms.
Due to the omega-3 fatty acid content, HA is one of the most important supplements for nutrition and joints that one should consider.
What Hyaluronic Acid Does
Recently, clinical studies have focused on the effect of HA on different conditions. The research has shown that with the regular intake of Hyaluronic acid, one can prevent and treat the following conditions:
- Parkinson's Disease: Improvement in cognitive ability has been noted. though only small studies are conducted on humans still more research is needed in order to support any therapeutic claim.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Studies conducted by the University of California San Francisco concluded that Hyaluronic acid supplementation reduces inflammation in the joints and increases the strength and integrity of the cartilage.
- Detox: The ability of the body to remove toxins and waste products is greatly impacted by the level of HA in your body. This means that more effort needs to be devoted to maintaining a healthy level of Hyaluronic acid.
- Respiratory Tract Infections: HA helps in the anti-viral properties that as mentioned earlier help rid one of respiratory infections.
- Cholesterol Reduction: Studies have shown that daily supplementation of Hyaluronic acid helps reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Kidney Tissue Support: This is an ongoing medical study at a university in Russia about HA possible positive impact on kidney tissue regeneration.
- Immune System: Many research studies are concentrating on the role of Hyaluronic acid and its ability to enhance the immune system.
- Osteoporosis Prevention: Studies have shown that consumption of Hyaluronic acid is essential in the prevention of Osteoporosis.
- Stress reduction: blocked sodium channels that allow unbound sodium (salt) to enter the cell membrane (granules in the cell walls). During the period that the cell wall is opening, unbound sodium and water are drawn off and the cell is flattened. This process is performed by the enzyme Chondroitin S-transferase (CTX).
- Lowers blood pressure: Studies indicate that daily supplementation of Hyaluronic acid helps lower blood pressure.
- Radiation protection: During the radiation treatment period, a patient's body absorbs more external radiation, thus increasing the risk of cancer cells being created by this process.
- Cancer treatment: Research has shown that regular supplementation of Hyaluronic acid is good in treating Breast Cancer and Prostate cancer.
- Water retention: until a patient can contain 300ml of HA in their bloodstream, they are at a higher risk of kidney and cardiovascular damage.
Supplementation of HA is as good as the natural state of one's body. This way of supplementation allows us to ensure that the cells in our body receive enough required.
And because we can take control of the amount of HA being let into our body, we have a choice.
If you do not want to take the time to read labels and sift through info, choose a supplement that contains the right amount of this nutrient.
Why should you buy with us?
Here at Zen Supplements, we are committed to providing quality supplements. Our products are aimed at giving you the maximum benefit from each capsule and losing the fillers that some people use to cut cost.
We pride ourselves on the fact that EVERYTHING we make is made in the USA. Bringing jobs back to America and giving jobs to people here and making those lives better.
Everything we make is also GMP certified. Ensuring that our products is produced in a clean and safe area, our labels accurately display the contents of the supplement, and that they are safe in the quantities they are in.
Managing one's intake of nutrients is essential to ensure that oneself is healthy.
Many medical professionals recommend patients to take a daily vitamin supplement to ensure that they are getting the right amount of minerals, nutrients and vitamins.
This is especially true for those who are at higher risk for diseases.