What Does L-Carnitine Do?
If you workout, then you've probably heard about this vitamin before. But what you may not have heard, is what does L-carnitine do exactly.
L-Carnitine is an amino acid vitamin and dietary supplement made popular for its possible weight loss and fat burning capabilities, as well as exercise performance and potential brain function.
This vitamin is naturally occurring from the body’s ability to derive it from the amino acids methionine and lysine.
It plays an important role in the production of energy by transporting fatty acids into your cell’s Mitochondria, which burns the fat cells in order to produce usable energy.
L-Carnitine can likely increase the body’s overall energy and fat burning capabilities.
Studies have shown that it may help aid brain function. Human and animal studies both indicate that it could help age-related mental decline, reverse the decline in brain function associated with Alzheimer’s, and even protect the brain from cell damage.
It may also help with exercise performance and recovery. It can increase oxygen supply to muscles and could also increase blood flow and nitric oxide function in order to delay discomfort and fatigue.
• Is needed for the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria (energy powerhouse of the cell) where they can be used to make energy to be used by the cells.*
• Has been shown to help support healthy heart function, especially the efficiency of heart muscle which uses fat as its major source of energy.*
• Helps provide energy for muscles, supporting exercise performance.*
• Studies show it helps support normal, healthy blood triglyceride levels.
Why should you buy with us?
Here at Zen Supplements, we are committed to providing quality supplements. Our products are aimed at giving you the maximum benefit from each capsule and losing the fillers that some people use to cut cost.
We pride ourselves on the fact that EVERYTHING we make is made in the USA. Bringing jobs back to America and giving jobs to people here and making those lives better.
Everything we make is also GMP certified. Ensuring that our products is produced in a clean and safe area, our labels accurately display the contents of the supplement, and that they are safe in the quantities they are in.
L-Carnitine can only be sourced from a few animal products and the body’s own ability to create it in concert with Vitamin C and B6.
Insufficient amounts may be produced in infants, adolescents, adults under certain conditions, and vegans; making L-Carnitine an excellent supplement to add to your diet.
• Tablet provides 500 mg L-carnitine per tablet along with vitamin B6.
• Both contain trademarked L-Carnipure® from Lonza, a world leader in L-carnitine research. Many of the studies done on L-carnitine have used L- Carnipure®.
Medical Studies done on it's effect on body, brain, and exercise functions.
More detailed info
These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.