L-Carnitine 500 mg Carnipure™ 60 count Tablets
L-carnitine is a non-essential amino acid synthesized in the body from the amino acids methionine and lysine. Possibly Insufficient amounts in infants, adolescents, and adults under certain physiological conditions.
Vegetarians are also at risk for carnitine deficiency. L-Carnitine, found in higher concentrations in animal foods such as beef, poultry, and pork, is less accessible by vegetarians. They required amino acids for the body to make carnitine (methionine and lysine) are also low in a vegetarian diet. The highest concentrations of it are typically found in skeletal and cardiac muscle tissue.
This tissue is incapable of synthesizing it, so they depend upon dietary and supplemental sources as well as the body’s own ability to manufacture it. Studies show that exercising (skeletal) muscle and heart muscle requires large amounts of L-carnitine.
The main function of this chemical is to help create energy. Cardiac (heart) and skeletal muscle have a significant energy requirement, hence the importance of L-carnitine for these tissues.†
Features of L-Carnitine 500 mg Carnipure™ 60 count Tablets
- Contains 500mg of L Carnitine
- Featuring trademarked L-Carnipure from Lonza, a world leader in L-carnitine research and manufacturing.
- Many of the studies done on L-Carnitine have used L-Carnipure.
Benefits of 500 mg Carnipure™
- Essential for the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria (the energy powerhouse of the cell) where they help to make energy for the cells.†
- It helps support healthy cardiovascular function, especially the efficiency of the heart muscle which uses fat as its major source of energy.†
- This helps provide energy for exercising muscle, supporting exercise performance.†
- Studies show L-carnitine helps support normal, healthy blood pressure levels.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.