Whole Food Magnesium Powder Supplement 259g Powder
Whole Food Algae Sourced Magnesium Powder Supplement Vegan Magnesium
Highly absorbable and fast-acting magnesium from patented Aquamin® in a convenient effervescent powder that mixes easily in water.
The pristine sea water and whole food marine red algae (Lithothamnion calcareum) used as a source of magnesium in this formula are collected from the North Atlantic waters near Ireland. Magnesium derived from seawater is in its most natural form and magnesium from red algae which has unique honeycomb cell structure makes it more bioavailable than many other magnesium products. Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body that is part of over three hundred biological processes. Most notably it promotes healthy bones and muscles but it is also instrumental in supporting relaxation and can act as a calmative†
Features of Whole Food Magnesium Powder Supplement
- Non-GMO and Vegan Certified.
- 350mg of magnesium per serving, sourced from Aquamin* collected from Pristine Irish Seawater & Icelandic Red Algae.
- Convenient effervescent drink mix that mixes easily in water.
- Highly absorbable and fast-acting.
- Free of major food allergens.
- Contains NO: sugar, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Whole Food, Simple, and Clean Excipients.
Benefits of Whole Food Magnesium Powder Supplement
- Magnesium is a cofactor for well over 300 biochemical reactions.†
- Magnesium is required for nutrient metabolism and energy production, muscle function and relaxation, and works synergistically with calcium.†
- Magnesium is also essential for maintaining normal, healthy blood pressure, and is required for the synthesis of DNA and RNA, cell membrane function, and the activity of hormones, neurotransmitters, and other cellular regulators.†
Red Marine Algae Magnesium
- Sustainably Harvested Aquamin is Super Concentrated 500 mg per serving. Magnesium Promotes Bone Health and Promotes Digestive Comfort.
- Our Whole Food, Plant Based Magnesium Capsules are derived from red algae that naturally grows in pristine Iceland Arctic waters. Magnesium is a vital mineral that plays a role in multiple processes in the human body, including muscle function, bone development and vision health. †
- Harvested in the cool, clean and pristine waters off the coast of Iceland, the Red Algae and Seawater Marine Calcium, Magnesium, and Multi-Mineral Complex in each serving of our Whole Food Based Magnesium Capsules supply bio-active magnesium, calcium, and 72 other trace minerals. In an area untouched by industry, the warm waters of the gulfstream meet the cold clean waters of the artic and the perfect conditions exist for Red Algae to grow.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.