Whole Food Vitamin C 500 Mg 120 VCAP
Whole Food Vitamin C
A robust Vitamin C formula including probiotics, enzymes, acerola cherry, rose hips, and more in our Whole Food Complex Blend.
The general presumption is we should get our nutrients from foods that are organically grown, locally picked, and in their fully ripened state. Anyone who has plucked a tree-ripened orange right from the tree would certainly agree that this as an ideal choice for Vitamin C. As less than 10% of the population manages to consume even close to the dietary recommendation for fresh fruit and vegetables, our Whole Food Vitamin C steps in to provide an efficacious dose of Vitamin C with the added benefits of phytonutrients and enzymes found in the natural food form.
Features of Whole Food Vitamin C
- Non-GMO and Vegan Certified.
- 500mg Vitamin C per serving from acerola extract, as ascorbic acid, and from our Whole Food Complex Blend.
- 900mg Whole Food Complex Blend.
- 60mg Probiotic and Enzyme Blend (Acid Stable Protease, Protease, Amylase, Bromelain, Cellulase, Glucoamylase, Papain, Lactobacillus Plantarum (500 million CFU‡), Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Saccharomyces cerevisiae).
- Free of major food allergens.
- Contains NO: dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Whole Food, Simple and Clean Excipients.
Benefits of Whole Food Vitamin C
- Whole Food Vitamin C supplies whole food nutrition, including acerola cherry extract, citrus bioflavonoids (hespederin), rose hips powder, and more.
- Aids in strengthening antioxidant protection and provides for better immune system support.†
- Twenty-three powdered, organically grown fruits and vegetables add supporting antioxidants, vitamins and nutrient cofactors.†
- Live probiotics and enzymes to support healthy digestion and aid innate immunity.†
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.