Zen Supplements ViriloMax™ Men’s Virility Support with Horny Goat Weed and Korean Ginseng
ViriloMax™ is a herbal libido formula enhanced with a proprietary herbal activator to support men’s sexual health and normal healthy testosterone levels. It is formulated with Horny Goat Weed that is standardized to 10% icariin; a flavonoid studied for its role in supporting normal blood vessel dilation.
Male virility and sexual health depend upon several factors. Sex drive is influenced by the normal, healthy production of hormones such as testosterone. Adequate hormone production helps drive the physiological processes involved in sexual health. The complex relationship between hormones, enzymes and other biochemicals must be carefully nurtured if a psychological, physiological and anatomical balance that supports optimal sexual health can be attained. ViriloMax is a proprietary male formula that has been synergized with an herbal blend to support the processes involved in promoting a healthy male sex drive, energy and stamina.*
• Standardized horny goat weed extract (10% icariins).
• Proprietary male formula with co-actors for libido enhancement*
• Replete with the best known herbal male aphrodisiacs: Korean Ginseng, Maca,
Kola Nut, Muira Puama, Fenugreek, and Tribulus.
• All natural easy to swallow capsules
• Active ingredient in horny goat weed, icariin has been shown to be an effective regulator of the PDE-5 enzyme. This enzyme is involved in blood vessel dilation and circulation, both of which are critical for male sexual health.*
• Tribulus terrestris has been shown to support healthy testosterone levels.*
• Maca helps promote endurance, energy, vitality and sexual virility.*
• Korean Ginseng is a potent adaptogen that helps support energy and vitality.*
• Muira Puama a potent aphrodisiacs and herbal libido formula enhanced with a proprietary herbal activator to support men’s sexual health and normal healthy testosterone levels.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.