Zen Supplements Immune System Support† Features European standardized echinacea and astragalus extracts, L- OptiZinc®, maitake, shiitake and reishi mushrooms, Quercetin, Goldenseal, and Ligustrum.
There are many factors that can challenge a healthy immune system including, stress, exposure to toxic compounds, allergies, bacteria, viruses, irregular sleeping patterns and a poor diet. The immune system is very complicated and is comprised of many highly specialized immune cells, each of which play various roles in maintaining and regulating normal, healthy immune function. Immune Support is a comprehensive formula which provides essential vitamins and minerals for general nutritional support, and a generous supply of specialty agents specifically implicated in immune wellness.† The synergistic combination of ingredients in Immune Support helps provide an ideal environment for optimal immune function.†
- Provides European standardized herbs, which are the most clinically studied botanicals on the market today.
- Featuring European standardized echinacea and astragalus extract.
- Standardized European echinacea extract has been clinically studied since the early 20th century.
- Premium mushroom extracts not found in other immune formulas including, Maitake Mushroom (TD fraction), Shitake and Reishi Mushroom.
- L- OptiZinc® is the most clinically studied form of zinc available.
- Vitamins A, C, B-6, Folic Acid, B-12 and Pantothenic Acid.
- Echinacea helps “activate” the immune system and stimulate certain immune cells that are critical to maintaining overall health.†
- Echinacea helps keep the respiratory system healthy when challenged, particularly during winter months.†
- Maitake, shiitake and reishi mushrooms all contain polysaccharide compounds that effectively stimulate important immune cells.†
- L-OptiZinc® a patented form of the essential trace mineral required for proper growth and function of many types of immune cells. It is also critical to the health of the thymus gland; location where immune cells known as T-cells are made.†
- Quercetin is a strong antioxidant and helps provide support for healthy levels of histamine; a chemical involved in cold and allergy-related symptoms.†
- Goldenseal contains the immunostimulatory compound berberine and garlic’s sulfur-containing compounds both provide added immune support.†
- Ligustrum is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine in supporting a healthy immune system.†