Coenzymated B-Complex 60 Veggie Caps
Once-daily methylated B-Complex formulation for high potency and maximum bioactivity, with supporting PABA and ALA, in a vegan tablet.
Methylated B vitamins have a direct impact on metabolism, as well as supporting detoxification of hormonal pathways. Methylated B vitamins also aid the absorption of other nutrients. Those with the MTHFR enzyme polymorphism do not convert these much-needed B Vitamins into their active form. A whole host of health issues can ensue from the deficiencies that result. The methylation of B vitamins is important to the endocrine system, metabolism, and the circulatory system. Methylated B vitamins support stress, detoxification, inflammation response, energy production, and homocysteine production. This is why a methyl B vitamin complex is a regular part of many people’s daily supplement routine. Coenzymated B-Complex is in the more active form so the body can utilize these nutrients faster.†
Features of Coenzymated B-Complex
- High potency once daily formula contains B-Complex with fully methylated 500 mcg of B-12 (as Methylcobalamin), 668 mcg DFE Folate (as Magnafolate®C 5-MTHF) and 50 mg of B-6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate).
- Provides effective dose of flush-free Niacin (Inositol Hexanicotinate), Thiamin, Riboflavin, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid and supportive nutrients like Choline, Inositol and PABA.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid for added antioxidant support
- Gluten Free, Non GMO and Vegan
- Contains No sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Benefits of Coenzymated B-Complex
- Delivers the most bioactive forms of B-12, Folic Acid and B-6 for faster and more complete absorption and assimilation.†
- Necessary for the estimated 30% of the population that has MTHFR mutation, which causes the body to struggle with the methylation process.†
- Ideal source for vegan/vegetarians who are at greater risk for vitamin B-12 and Folic Acid deficiency.†
- Methylcobalamin and Magnafolate®C (Methylfolate) help support healthy red blood cell formation, which is essential for transporting oxygen throughout the body.†
- Methylcobalamin helps donate a methyl group to form SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine) which helps support healthy brain function and liver detoxification.†
- P-5-P and Magnafolate®C aid the normal production of healthy myelin, which protects the nervous system and its function.†
- Methylcobalamin helps support fatty acid, amino acid and carbohydrate metabolism.†
- Addresses the deficiencies of B-12, Folic Acid and B-6 that increase with age because of decreased levels of intrinsic factor, a protein normally produced by the stomach, which aids in B12 absorption.†
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.