Coenzymated Methyl B-12 60 Chewable Tabs
Coenzymated Methyl B-12 1,000 mcg
1,000 mcg of methylated B-12 for high potency and maximum bioactivity, in a cherry flavor vegan lozenge that dissolves under the tongue.
Methylcobalamin is the coenzyme form of Vitamin B-12, and is the biologically active type of B-12 found in the human body. Vitamin B-12 is a member of the B-complex family of water-soluble vitamins and has numerous functions in the body including stimulating red blood cell production, support of healthy nerve function and the metabolism of homocysteine. Low levels of vitamin B-12 is often seen in vegetarians, as plant foods lack vitamin B-12, and in elderly people as their ability to absorb B-12 from food is limited. The absorption of B-12 requires a protein, which is secreted by cells in the stomach, called intrinsic factor. Elderly people secrete less intrinsic factor and therefore absorb less vitamin B-12. A Methyl B-12 in a lozenge form is delivers greater amount of B-12 into the bloodstream. This helps provide significant amounts of B-12 in its more active form.†
Features of Coenzymated Methyl B-12
- High potency formula contains 1,000 mcg of methylcobalamin, the most bioavailable form of Vitamin B-12
- Convenient dosage; lozenge dissolves under the tongue
- Great tasting cherry flavor
- Gluten Free, Non GMO and Vegan
- Contains No dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
Benefits of Coenzymated Methyl B-12
- Methylcobalamin is more bioactive than cyanocobalamin, which must convert in the liver to the active coenzyme form methylcobalamin before it can function in the body.†
- Methylcobalamin aids in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine, supporting healthy blood homocysteine levels.†
- Ideal source for vegan/vegetarians who are at greater risk for vitamin B-12 deficiency.†
- Methylcobalamin helps donate a methyl group to form SAMe (s- adenosylmethionine) which helps support healthy brain function and liver detoxification.†
- Methylcobalamin is essential for the production of normal, healthy myelin; protects the nervous system and supports its function.†
- Vitamin B-12 supports healthy red blood cell production, essential for oxygen transport throughout the body.†
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency generally increases with age because of decreased levels of intrinsic factor a protein normally produced by the stomach and which aids in B12 absorption.†
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.