Buffered Vitamin C-1000mg - With Bioflavinoids - 250 Tabs
Buffered Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin with many important functions in the body. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is an important cofactor for the production and stability of collagen. The stability and strength of connective tissue, blood vessels, etc. depend upon vitamin C.
The body’s ability to make neurotransmitters as well as L-carnitine (required for fat metabolism) depends upon optimal intake of vitamin C. In addition to its role in manufacturing important biological compounds. This vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and helps support normal, healthy immune function.
Rose hips, in addition to being an excellent source of Buffered vitamin C, contain a wide range of beneficial phytochemicals. This includes polyphenols such as anthocyanins as well as beta-carotene, lycopene and lutein for eye health.
These biologically-active compounds provide a synergistic affect, helping to provide structural and functional support to major body systems. Including the cardiovascular, immune and neurological systems.*
Features of Buffered Vitamin C-1000mg - With Bioflavinoids
• High potency vitamin C including 1000 mg.
• Available in both a regular and sustained release tablet.
• Offers the synergistic benefits of naturally-occurring compounds found in rose hips.
Benefits of This Product
• Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis and stability of collagen, the underlying structure of bone, skin, ligaments, tendons, blood vessels and other body tissue.
• An essential cofactor for the manufacturing of neurotransmitters such as serotonin and epinephrine, essential for the normal, healthy functioning of the nervous system.*
• The transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria of the cell where they are used to make energy (ATP) requires L-carnitine which cannot be manufactured without vitamin C.
• Buffered Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant helping to neutralize peroxyl and hydroxyl free radicals as well as regenerating the antioxidants vitamin E and glutathione back to their reduced forms (form in which they serve as antioxidants).*
• Helps to limit the production of nitrosamines from nitrites found in foods such as hot dogs, bacon and cold cuts. Nitrosamines have been shown to be potentially harmful to the body.*
• Vitamin C is essential for a healthy immune system. Histamine is secreted by the body in response to allergens and infections. Vitamin C has been shown to help support normal.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.