Calcium and Magnesium Citrates - 100 Tabs
The process of building and maintaining bone structure involves numerous biochemical and physiological processes. Calcium and Magnesium are two extremely important elements for bone health. Here's why.
Osteoblasts and osteoclasts are the two primary types of bone cells involved in maintaining skeletal structure.
Osteoclasts are responsible for secreting acid and enzymes that help dissolve “old” bone tissue into calcium and other components, some of which may be reused by the body. The balance of building and breaking down bone, involves a complex interplay between various nutrients, hormones, and other biochemicals.
The health benefits of Calcium and Magnesium Citrate formula is designed to provide the structural components, as well as help support the complex processes involved in building and maintaining strong, healthy bone structure.*
Features of Calcium and Magnesium Citrates - 100 Tabs
• Provides calcium as citrate and hydroxyapatite.
• Contains magnesium as citrate and oxide, both forms are well absorbed and utilized by the body.
• Vitamin D and K added for their role in supporting healthy bone structure.*
• Boron is an important trace mineral that plays a role in supporting the hormonal processes involved in bone health.*
• Betaine hydrochloride to support mineral absorption.*
Benefits of This Product
• Promotes bone growth, density and strength.*
• Calcium has been approved by the FDA for the prevention of osteoporosis.*
• Calcium citrate and hydroxyapatite provide two highly bioavailable forms of calcium for supporting the normal, healthy structure of bone tissue.*
• Magnesium citrate is a highly bioavailable form of magnesium and magnesium oxide contains a very high level of elemental magnesium.*
• Vitamin D 3 effectively raises blood levels of vitamin D, a nutrient that helps support calcium absorption.*
• Vitamin K helps activate specific proteins that help bind to calcium (osteocalcin) and helps maintain normal, healthy levels.*
• Boron is an essential trace mineral required for various hormonal process that impact bone health, and helps support the functions of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D.*
• Betaine hydrochloride is added for its ability to help contribute to a low pH (high acidity) environment which is conducive to calcium absorption.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.