Organic Cordyceps Mushroom Supplement
Cordyceps Mushroom Supplement
Providing 1 gram of Organic Cordyceps Mushroom mycelium powder, standardized to 40% polysaccharides, per serving.
Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) mushrooms are different than many others in that they are parasitic fungi. They grow all over the world, infecting insects as their host. Cordyceps can be hard to source and/or expensive, so some cordyceps supplement manufacturers will now source a natural cordyceps that has been grown into a vegetarian or vegan substrate (often grain-based). Cordyceps might improve immunity by stimulating cells and specific chemicals in the immune system, and by supporting an increase in the number of red blood cells, which transport oxygen and carbon dioxide to and from tissue.† There are also studies that demonstrate the positive role of Cordyceps mushroom in cardiovascular function and glucose support.†
Features of Cordyceps Mushroom Supplement
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) Mushroom Mycelium Powder
- U.S. Grown
- Standardized to 40% polysaccharides, 400 mg
- Contains no: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non GMO, and Vegan
Benefits of Cordyceps Mushroom Supplement
- Cordyceps may boost VO2 Max, increasing how much oxygen the body has to use during exercise and physical labor.†
- Cordyceps are thought to increase the body’s production of the molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is essential for delivering energy to the muscles.†
- In traditional medicine, Cordyceps is believed to help with aging. The elderly have historically used Cordyceps to reduce fatigue, boost strength and restore sex drive.
- Several studies suggest Cordyceps may support healthy blood sugar levels.†
- Cordyceps may also have a beneficial effect on cholesterol levels. Animal research has shown that Cordyceps decrease “bad” LDL cholesterol and Triglycerides.†
- Cordyceps is said to promote a healthy inflammatory response. Research has shown that when human cells are exposed to Cordyceps, special proteins that increase inflammation in the body may be suppressed.†
- Cordyceps showed up in Tibetan medical transcripts way back in the 15th century, where it was used as an aphrodisiac. Today it is used for mood enhancement.†
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.