Elderberry Zinc Lozenge with Vitamin C and Immune Blend 60 Count
Elderberry is becoming a very popular supplement in recent times. With it's amazing antioxidant abilities and immune benefits it's hard to pass this up especially during the time we live in.†
For one plant the elderberry carries with it amazing immune system support, combined with the several other supporting herbs, this supplement is a powerhouse for your bodies defence against the world!†
Features of Elderberry Zinc lozenge with Vitamin C and Immune Blend
- 75mg Elderberry Extract
- 15mg Zinc (from zinc gluconate)
- 90mg Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid)
- 25mg Citrus Bioflavonoid Powder
- Herbal Immunity Blend: Echinacea, Astragalus & Amla
- Soothing Herbal Blend: Licorice, Aloe Vera & Slippery Elm Bark Powder
- Contains No: dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
- Natural Berry Flavor
- Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
Benefits of This Product
- Elderberry contains several compounds that help support healthy immune function. These active compounds have been researched for their benefit of defense against viruses.†
- Zinc supports normal, healthy immune function and provides antioxidant support which is essential to immune function.†
- Studies show zinc enhances immune support and may reduce the severity and duration of seasonal disorders.†
- Studies also show that prophylactic (preventive) use of zinc lozenges may reduce the number of colds per year, as well as reduce antibiotic usage.†
- Echinacea may help “activate” the immune system and stimulate certain immune cells that are critical to maintaining overall health.†
- Aloe is long known for its soothing effect.
- Licorice root is an old folk remedy for sore throats.
- Slippery elm is a mucilaginous herb that provides soothing support for the mucus lining of the throat and esophagus, both of which may become irritated during a cold/infection.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.