Glucose Support - With ChromeMate®, GlucoHelp®, Vanadyl, & Herbs - 60 Caps
Zen Supplements Glucose Support is a comprehensive and synergistic combination of minerals, herbs and other nutraceuticals, specifically designed to help support normal, healthy blood glucose levels.*
Alterations in glucose metabolism can have a significant impact on overall health. There have been many studies that demonstrate the beneficial effects of numerous vitamins, minerals, herbs and other compounds on your metabolism.
Our formula offers several patented and trademarked ingredients backed by scientific research demonstrating their positive effects on glucose control.*
Features of Glucose Support - With ChromeMate®, GlucoHelp®, Vanadyl, & Herbs - 60 Caps
• Contains several branded and trademarked ingredients such as GlucoHelp , L- OptiZinc® and ChromeMate®, all of which have numerous scientific studies to
support their efficacy and safety.* ®
• Contains synergistic ingredients such as alpha-lipoic acid, gymnema sylvestre,
ginkgo biloba and milk thistle, all of which provide support for abnormal glucose metabolism.*
Benefits of Glucose Support - With ChromeMate®, GlucoHelp®, Vanadyl, & Herbs - 60 Caps
• The ingredients in this formula have demonstrated, in numerous scientific studies, to support healthy blood sugar metabolism and provide support for some of the common complications associated with abnormal glucose metabolism.*
• GlucoHelp® (Lagerstroemia speciosa) standardized to 1% corosolic acid has been show to support normal, healthy blood glucose levels.*
• Gymnema sylvestre has been shown to support normal, healthy blood sugar, as well as insulin production.*
• ChromeMate® has numerous scientific studies demonstrating its safety and efficacy in supporting healthy blood sugar metabolism, particularly helping to support normal, healthy insulin function.*
• Vanadyl sulfate seems to have a similar effect to chromium, helping support normal, healthy insulin function.*
• Jerusalem artichoke and fenugreek are included to provide synergistic support for healthy blood sugar levels.* They work to slow down the absorption of it in the intestinal tract.*
• Ginkgo biloba, bilberry, alpha lipoic and citrus bioflavonoids help provide support for the neurological and vascular systems which might be affected by high blood glucose levels.*
• Milk thistle helps support and protects the liver from the effects associated with abnormal glucose metabolism.*
Why Buy Glucose Support With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.