Hi Potency Calcium and Magnesium - With D3 & Boron - 250 Tabs
Zen Supplements Hi-Potency Calcium Carbonate & Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate and Magnesium Chelates (2 tabs = 1,000 Calcium and 500 Magnesium & Boron).
The process of building and maintaining bone structure involves numerous bodily processes. Osteoblasts and osteoclasts are the two primary types of bone cells involved in the skeletal structure.
Our Calcium/Magnesium Citrate formula is designed to provide the structural components, as well as help support the complex processes involved in building and keeping strong, healthy bone structure.*
Here's some information on Calcium and Magnesium
Osteoblasts vs Osteoclasts
Osteoblasts are responsible for bone building (building new bone). Osteoclasts are responsible for secreting acid and enzymes that help dissolve “old” bone tissue into calcium and other components, some of which may be reused by the body.
A deficiency of osteoblasts can lead to osteoporosis.
The balance of building and breaking down bone, involves a complex interplay between various nutrients, and hormones.
Features of Hi Potency Calcium & Magnesium - With D3 & Boron - 250 Tabs
• Provides calcium as citrate and hydroxyapatite.
• Contains magnesium as citrate and oxide, both forms are well absorbed and utilized by the body.
• Vitamin D added for its role in supporting healthy bone structure.*
• Boron is an important trace mineral that plays a role in supporting the hormonal processes involved in bone health.*
• Betaine hydrochloride to support absorption.*
Benefits of Hi Potency Calcium & Magnesium - With D3 & Boron - 250 Tabs
• Promotes bone growth, density and strength.*
• Calcium has been approved by the FDA for the prevention of osteoporosis.*
• Calcium citrate and hydroxyapatite provide two highly bioavailable forms of calcium.*
• Magnesium citrate is a highly bioavailable form of magnesium and mag oxide contains a very high level of elemental magnesium.*
• Vitamin D 3 raises blood levels of vitamin D, a nutrient that helps support calcium absorption.*
• Vitamin K helps activate specific proteins that help bind to calcium (osteocalcin) and helps maintain normal, healthy levels of calcium within the blood vessels.*
• Boron is an essential trace mineral required for various hormonal process that impact bone health, and helps support the functions of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D.*
• Betaine hydrochloride is added for its ability to help contribute to calcium absorption.*
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents bad chemicals being used because they are more convenient from getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label represents what is in the product, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.