L-5HTP 100mg - With Vitamin C & B-6 - 30 Caps
Tryptophan is an essential amino acid required by the body to make the neurotransmitter serotonin. The body uses tryptophan to make L-5HTP, and then this gets converted into serotonin.
Oftentimes this process is not efficient and does not produce adequate serotonin.
Therefore, an increased intake of L-5HTP becomes important.
Numerous scientific studies show L-5HTP is of benefit in individuals with mood disorders.
Our L-5- HTP is from the seeds of the Griffonia simplicifolia plant.
5-HTP has many advantages over L-tryptophan: besides being safer to produce and arguably more potent, it can cross the very selective blood-brain barrier more easily than L-tryptophan.*
Once it passes through the blood brain barrier it is able to help increase levels of serotonin; a neurotransmitter, whose levels are positively associated with mood.*
Features of L-5HTP 100mg - With Vitamin C & B-6 - 30 Caps
• Provides 100 mg of 5-Hydroxytryptophan.
• Sourced from European standardized Griffonia bean extract.
• Contains synergistic nutrients vitamin C and B6.
Benefits L-5HTP 100mg - With Vitamin C & B-6 - 30 Caps
• 5-HTP is more efficient at crossing the blood-brain barrier, therefore it is a more effective way to support the synthesis of serotonin in the brain.*
• Serotonin is responsible for regulating appetite, mood and serves as a precursor to melatonin-a hormone involved in regulating the sleep cycle.*
• Serotonin helps support a more balanced emotional state.*
• 5-HTP is a more efficient way to increase serotonin levels as tryptophan must compete with other amino acids as part of protein in the diet, for absorption. Some of the tryptophan is used to make the vitamin niacin and may be taken up by cells other than brain cells, as a source of amino acids.*
• Studies show 5-HTP is safe and effective for supporting mood, healthy food intake and a better outlook on life.*
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.
*This statement has not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.