Life Essentials MultiVitamin w/ Probiotics & Digestive Enzymes 90 Tabs
Zen Supplements Life Essentials Multivitamin provides a complete multi vitamin & mineral formula along with whole food green concentrates, minerals that are readily absorbed, herbs that promote health and well-being, digestive aids and acidophilus to give you the most comprehensive natural multi formula available.
Features of Zen Supplements Life Essentials MultiVitamin and Mineral with Food Concentrates
- A complete multi-vitamin and mineral, complemented with whole food extracts.
- Potent dosages of antioxidants such as vitamins A, C and E, selenium, and zinc.
- Patented L-OptiZinc® for greater absorption.
- Life Essentials contains a well-balanced B-vitamin profile.
- Life Essentials also contains ChromeMate® chromium, a superior form of the trace mineral.
- Contains superfood concentrates including spirulina, barley, chlorella, wheatgrass, and wheat sprout juice providing chlorophyll and a variety of carotenoids.
- Other powerful ingredients in this formula are bee pollen, siberian ginseng, garlic, oat bran, and apple pectin.
- Contains a variety of enzymes.
- Vegetarian tablet.
Benefits of Zen Supplements Life Essentials MultiVitamin and Mineral with Food Concentrates
- L-OptiZinc® is better absorbed and more bioavailable than other forms of zinc.† It also does not interfere with copper absorption and is not affected by dietary fiber as are other forms of zinc.†
- ChromeMate® brand chromium plays an important role in supporting healthy blood sugar levels, insulin function, and normal, healthy cholesterol levels.†
- Digestive enzymes help support the healthy digestion of carbohydrates, fats, and protein.†
- Superfood concentrates contain phytochemicals which provide antioxidant and immune support as well as support for normal, healthy cell growth.†
- Botanical extracts such as bee pollen, eleutherococcus, wheatgrass, chlorella, and spirulina contain nutrients and cofactors that help support energy production.†
- Provides chelated minerals that have been shown in studies to be better absorbed and utilized by the body. These minerals are essential for bone health, energy production, antioxidant and immune support, as well as overall metabolism.†
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.