Magnesium Supplement (Amino Acid Chelated) 250 Tabs
Magnesium (Amino Acid Chelated)
100 mg of Chelated Magnesium per serving, bound to amino acids to aid in absorption.
Magnesium is an essential nutrient, meaning that your body needs it for healthy functioning. It is found in significant quantities throughout the body and is used for numerous purposes; including muscle relaxation, blood clotting, and the manufacture of ATP (adenosine triphosphate, the body’s main energy molecule). It has been called “nature’s calcium channel blocker”. The idea refers to magnesium’s ability to block calcium from entering muscle and heart cells. A group of prescription heart medications work in a similar way, although much more powerfully. This may be the basis for some of magnesium’s effects when it is taken as a supplement in fairly high doses.
Features of Magnesium Supplements (Amino Acid Chelated)
- Chelated Magnesium, bound to Amino Acids to aid absorption.
Benefits of Magnesium Supplements (Amino Acid Chelated)
- Magnesium a cofactor for well over 300 biochemical reactions.†
- Magnesium is required for nutrient metabolism and energy production, muscle function and works synergistically with calcium, where calcium is responsible for muscle contraction and magnesium, muscle relaxation.†
- Magnesium is also essential for maintaining a normal, healthy blood pressure, and is required for the synthesis of DNA and RNA, cell membrane function and the activity of hormones, neurotransmitters and other cellular regulators.†
- Magnesium is an essential dietary mineral, and the second most prevalent electrolyte in the human body.†
- Magnesium deficiencies are common in developed countries. A deficiency increases blood pressure, reduces glucose tolerance and causes neural excitation. If magnesium is supplemented to attenuate a deficiency, it acts may reduce blood pressure and improve insulin sensitivity.†
- Maintaining healthy magnesium levels is also associated with a protective effect against depression and ADHD.†
CAUTION: A sudden increase in excess doses may cause gastrointestinal distress and diarrhea.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.