Methyl B12 Lozenges 3000mcg - With B6, Folic Acid & Biotin - 100 Count
Vitamin B12, Methyl, is a member of the B-complex family of water-soluble vitamins. Vitamin B12 has numerous functions in the body including, stimulating red blood cell production, support of healthy nerve function and the metabolism of homocysteine.*
Low levels of vitamin B12 are often seen in vegetarians, as plant foods lack vitamin B12, and also in elderly people as their ability to absorb B12 from food is limited.
The absorption of B12 requires a protein called intrinsic factor which is secreted by cells in the stomach.
Elderly people secrete less intrinsic factor and therefore absorb less vitamin B12.
Consuming a Methyl B12 lozenge helps avoid any problems with absorption as it is dissolved in the mouth, and the B12 is absorbed directly into the bloodstream.*
This helps provide significant amounts of B12 without concern for GI absorption.*
The synergistic nutrients folate, B6 and biotin are provided for added support.
Features of Methyl B-12 Lozenges 3000mcg - 100 Lozenge
• High potency formula contains 3,000 mcg of methylcobalamin.
• The formula also contains 400 mcg of folic acid, 300 mcg of biotin and 10 mg of B-6.
• Convenient dosage; lozenge dissolves under the tongue.
• Great tasting cherry flavor.
Benefits of Methyl B-12 Lozenges 3000mcg - 100 Lozenge
• Methylcobalamin is more bioactive than cyanocobalamin, which has to be converted by the liver to the active coenzyme form methylcobalamin before it can function in the body.*
• Methylcobalamin aids in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine, supporting healthy blood homocysteine levels.*
• Vitamin B-6 and folic acid work synergistically with methyl B-12 to promote healthy blood homocysteine levels.*
• Methylcobalamin helps donate a methyl group to form SAMe (s- adenosylmethionine) which helps support healthy brain function and liver detoxification.*
• Methylcobalamin is essential for the production of normal, healthy myelin; protects the nervous system and supports its function.*
• Biotin along with B12 helps support fatty acid, amino acid and carbohydrate metabolism.*
• Vitamin B-12 and folic acid support healthy red blood cell production, essential for oxygen transport throughout the body.*
• Vitamin B-12 deficiency generally increases with age because of decreased levels of intrinsic factor a protein normally produced by the stomach and which aids in B12 absorption.*
• Ideal source for vegans who are at greater risk for vitamin B-12 deficiency.*
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.