Omega-3 1000mg - With EPA &DHA (180/120) - 100 Softgel
Zen Supplements Fish Oil Omega-3, 1,000mg is a Molecularly distilled fish oil with 180mg EPA, and 120mg DHA per capsule, sourced from deep-sea sardines and anchovies.
The health benefits of omega-3 fats are well documented in the scientific literature. Numerous studies demonstrate the benefits of the omega-3 fats, EPA and DHA.
DHA is important for the structure and function of cell membranes particularly those of the nervous system.†
DHA is critical for normal, healthy brain structure and function.†
EPA is found in small amounts in the brain, but is required for numerous regulatory functions throughout the body.
EPA helps support a healthy inflammatory response and optimal cardiovascular function.†
Cardiovascular benefits of omega-3’s include the ability to support a normal, healthy heartbeat, normal blood clotting as well as healthy blood triglyceride levels.†
Features of Omega-3 1000mg - With DHA & EPA - 100 Softgel
- Contains 180mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and 120mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Fish oil is molecularly distilled to remove potential toxins.
- Sourced from deep-sea sardines and anchovies.
- Fish oil complies with strict European standards for heavy metals, PCB’s, dioxins, pesticides, and other unwanted compounds.
Benefits of Omega-3 1000mg - With DHA & EPA - 100 Softgel
- Convenient and easy way to get important omega-3 fatty acids.
- Numerous studies demonstrate the powerful cardiovascular benefits of omega-3 fats, particularly EPA.†
- EPA has the potential to regulate the production of prostaglandins that have a beneficial effect on inflammatory processes in the body.†
- EPA helps support normal, healthy blood circulation by helping to regulate blood clotting processes.†
- EPA helps support normal, healthy cholesterol and triglyceride metabolism.†
- DHA is essential for normal fetal and infant brain development, and supports normal, healthy brain function and vision throughout life.†
- DHA supports the structure of cell membranes, particularly those of nerve cells. The structure of the nerve cell membrane is critical to healthy nervous system function, particularly that of the brain.†
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.