Organic Grass Fed Whey Protein - Chocolate - 12oz Powder
Zen Supplements Whey Protein, derived from milk, is one of the highest quality proteins available. Over the past several years, numerous research studies have demonstrated the significant health benefits of whey protein.
In addition to being an excellent source of high quality protein, whey also contains significant amounts of the branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s) leucine, isoleucine and valine.
Contains key building blocks for glutathione synthesis, and contains important immune supporting factors.*
Overall, it's one of the most versatile sources of protein, due to the many health benefits it provides.
As part of a comprehensive weight management program, bodybuilding regimen, or as a way to meet daily protein requirements, whey protein can help support optimal health and wellness.*
Features of Organic Grass Fed Whey Protein - Chocolate - 12oz Powder
• Contains a combination of ion-exchanged, ultra-filtered, whey protein concentrate and isolate.
• Rich in branched chain amino acids: L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine and L-Valine.
• Guaranteed free of rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone)-as there is no accurate way to test for rBGH, to ensure this hormone is not being used, it must be sourced from a country where it is illegal to use.
• Contains NO Genetically Modified Organisms (non-GMO).
• Natural chocolate also contain Sweta® brand stevia (no licorice aftertaste) and luo han guo fruit extract.
• Gluten free
Benefits of Organic Grass Fed Whey Protein - Chocolate - 12oz Powder
• Whey protein is one of the highest quality proteins, which studies have shown help support the growth and maintenance of lean muscle tissue.*
• Rich in BCAA’s which are used to fuel working muscles and stimulate protein synthesis within muscletissue.*
• Whey contains high amounts of leucine which helps maintain lean muscle mass, provides an energy source for working muscles and initiates the biochemical processes that “fires up” protein synthesis.*
• A rich source of glutamine, an amino acid which helps support lean muscle mass and provides support for healthy immune and gastrointestinal function.*
• A source of gamma-glutamyl cysteine, a building block for the synthesis of glutathione, the body’s most powerful natural antioxidant. Glutathione is also essential for supporting liver detoxification, a biochemical pathway that helps neutralize potentially toxic substances and prepares them for excretion.*
• It contains several immunoglobulins (immune proteins) such as beta-lactoglobulin, alpha- lactalbumin and bovine serum albumin which help support normal, healthy immune function.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.