Organic Grass Fed Whey Protein - Vanilla - 12oz Powder
Whey protein, derived from milk, is one of the highest quality proteins available. Over the past several years, numerous research studies have demonstrated the significant health benefits of whey protein.
In addition to being an excellent source of high quality protein; Whey also contains significant amounts of the branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s) leucine, isoleucine and valine.
Contains key building blocks for glutathione synthesis, and contains important immune supporting factors.*
Overall, it is one of the most versatile sources of protein, due to the many health benefits it provides.
As part of a comprehensive weight management program, bodybuilding regimen, or as a way to meet daily protein requirements.*
It can help support optimal health and wellness.*
Features of Organic Grass Fed Whey Protein - Vanilla - 12oz Powder
• Contains a combination of ion-exchanged, ultra-filtered, whey protein concentrate and isolate.
• Rich in branched chain amino acids: L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine and L-Valine.
• Guaranteed free of rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone)-as there is no accurate way to test for rBGH, to ensure this hormone is not present, it must be from a country where it is illegal to use.
• Contains NO Genetically Modified Organisms (non-GMO).
• Natural Vanilla extract.
• Gluten free
Benefits of Organic Grass Fed Whey Protein - Vanilla - 12oz Powder
• Whey protein is one of the highest quality proteins, which studies have shown help support the growth and maintenance of lean muscle tissue.*
• Rich in BCAA’s, to fuel working muscles and stimulate protein synthesis within muscletissue.*
• Whey contains high amounts of leucine which helps maintain lean muscle mass, provides an energy source for working muscles and initiates the biochemical processes that “fires up” protein synthesis.*
• A rich source of glutamine, an amino acid which helps support lean muscle mass and provides support for healthy immune and gastrointestinal function.*
• A source of gamma-glutamyl cysteine, a building block for the synthesis of glutathione, the body’s most powerful natural antioxidant. Glutathione is also essential for supporting liver detoxification, a biochemical pathway that helps neutralize potentially toxic substances and prepares them for excretion.*
• Whey protein contains several immunoglobulins (immune proteins) such as beta-lactoglobulin, alpha- lactalbumin and bovine serum albumin which help support normal, healthy immune function.*
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.