Pureway-C 1000mg Buffered - With Rose Hips - 90 Tabs
Features of Pureway-C 1000mg Buffered - With Rose Hips - 90 Tabs
Pureway-C is a new, unique form of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with lipid metabolites) which enhances the absorption, bioavailability and retention of Vitamin C in plasma, cells, and tissues.
Studies demonstrate that PureWay-C is more rapidly absorbed and leads to higher Vitamin C levels than other forms of Vitamin C, including ascorbic acid and popular brands of calcium ascorbate.
Calcium is added to buffer by creating a non-acidic, "GI friendly" delivery system.
Benefits of Pureway-C 1000mg Buffered - With Rose Hips - 90 Tabs
- Contains vitamin C bound to lipid metabolites, able to enhance the absorption and utilization of vitamin C
- Added calcium to create non-acidic, “GI friendly” delivery system, synergistic benefits of citrus bioflavonoid complex.
- PureWay-C allows vitamin C to more efficiently pass through the cell membrane, be retained and utilized by individual cells for all vitamin C related functions. Comparative studies using PureWay-C show significantly greater antioxidant activity over other forms of vitamin C.
- Numerous studies show the benefits of Pureway-C over other forms of vitamin C, including calcium ascorbate and ascorbic acid in regards to 2 hour cellular uptake higher with Pureway-C. Citrus bioflavonoids help enhance the biological benefits of vitamin C.
- Quality and Potency Guaranteed
Contains no sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Support immune system
- Support wound healing activities
- Healthy adrenal gland function
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.