SAM-E 200mg - 30 Tabs
SAM-e is not considered an “essential” nutrient due to the fact that the body is able to make it.
Certain dietary factors (lack of important vitamins, minerals and other cofactors), disease states and aging, may affect the body’s ability to make optimal amounts of SAM-e.
Numerous scientific studies demonstrate the efficacy and safety of supplemental SAM-e.
SAM-e or S-adenosyl-methionine is classified as a methyl donor.
Methyl donors contribute chemical groups known as methyl groups for chemical reactions involving liver detoxification, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the synthesis of most sulfur containing chemicals and body structures such as the antioxidant glutathione and the cartilage that protects our joints.
The beneficial effects of SAM-e supplementation are far-reaching due to its central role in so many important metabolic processes.*
Features of SAM-E 200mg - 30 Tabs
• Pharmaceutical grade, sourced from Italy, the purest, most efficacious and safest source available.
• We use the SAM-e tosylate disulfate form. This form has been the most extensively utilized form in clinical trials.
• Tablet is enteric coated for maximum absorption of the active ingredient.
Benefits of SAM-E 200mg - 30 Tabs
• The enteric coating protects the SAM-e from moisture that may occur in packaging and storage. The coating also protects the SAM-e from being degraded by stomach acid, thereby allowing it to be digested and absorbed into the bloodstream via the small intestine.
• SAM-e has been shown in numerous studies to support positive mood through its role in the synthesis, metabolism and function of neurotransmitters.*
• SAM-e is essential for normal, healthy liver detoxification, specifically processes involving methylation reactions which help chemically modify toxic substances into forms that can be easily excreted.*
• Studies show it helps support healthy joint structure and function by participating in the production of important structural components of healthy connective tissue, including cartilage, ligaments and tendons. SAMe is also important for encouraging a normal, healthy inflammatory response.*
• SAM-e is required for the metabolism of homocysteine (compound that causes damage to the cardiovascular system) into the amino acid methionine.*
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.