Superzymes Multi-Enzyme Formula - 180 Tabs
Zen Supplements Superzymes ™ is a multi-enzyme formula containing both animal and plant-derived enzymes - Pepsin, Bromelain, Papain, Ox bile extract, Pancreatin, and Betaine HCL.
Incomplete or partial digestion of foods can lead to uncomfortable side effects, and contribute to nutrient deficiencies.
Symptoms such as intestinal gas, bloating, cramping, and heartburn are obvious, but poor absorption of nutrients can go unnoticed.
Superzymes is a multi-enzyme formula containing both animal and plant-derived enzymes, designed to support normal, healthy digestion of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.†
Features of Superzymes Multi-Enzyme Formula - 180 Tabs
- Contains betaine HCL, a form of hydrochloric acid.
- Provides pepsin, bromelain and papain to help support protein digestion.
- Ox bile extract helps to emulsify fat, preparing it for digestion.
- Pancreatin is a combination of digestive enzymes that help to break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
Benefits of Superzymes Multi-Enzyme Formula - 180 Tabs
- Betaine HCL is a mild form of hydrochloric acid which helps to support the digestive process, particularly the beginning of protein digestion before food moves on to the intestines.†
- Betaine HCL helps eliminate potential pathogens found in foods and beverages.
- Aging and medications such as antacids can reduce the production and effectiveness of HCL, which may exacerbate digestive problems and other essential nutrients.
- HCL is especially important for the absorption of many nutrients including calcium, folic acid, B12, and iron.
- Besides nutrient deficiency, a reduction in HCL can slow down the digestive process, resulting in food remaining in the stomach for a longer period of time, often leading to digestive discomfort.
- Pepsin is an enzyme that begins the process of protein digestion in the stomach.
- This proteolytic enzyme is designed to function in an environment where there are a low pH and high acid content, such as the stomach.†
- Bromelain is derived from pineapple, and is a proteolytic enzyme which helps break down protein.†
- Papain is derived from papaya and provides an array of proteolytic enzymes to support protein digestion.
- Ox bile extract helps to emulsify fat, which prepares it for digestion by fat-digesting enzymes (lipases).†
- Pancreatin contains amylase for carbohydrate digestion, protease for protein digestion, and lipase for fat digestion. The combination of these digestive enzymes in pancreatin has been shown to provide significant support to the digestion and absorption of essential nutrients.
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.