Ubiquinol CoQH 100mg - 30 Softgel
Zen Supplements Ubiquinol CoQH, 100 mg in the reduced, stabilized ubiquinol form, delivered in an easy to swallow soft gel capsule.
ATP or adenosine triphosphate is the energy source used for all body processes.
ATP is made through a complex process in a tiny part of the cell known as the mitochondria.
Within the mitochondria, CoQ10 plays a major role in the production of energy (ATP) and as an antioxidant to help protect the cell.
In order to carry out these respective tasks, CoQ10 gets converted from the ubiquinone form, which is involved in the production of energy (ATP), to the ubiquinol form, which functions as an antioxidant.
Age and health deficiencies, however, can affect the body’s ability to manufacture ubiquinol from the ubiquinone form.
This can lead to sub-optimal levels which can reduce energy production and weaken the body’s immune and antioxidant defenses.
Supplementation with CoQ10 in the reduced, ubiquinol form, supports the body’s antioxidant requirements to help combat free radicals, while helping it to maintain healthy ATP (energy) levels.†
Features of Ubiquinol CoQH 100mg - 30 Softgel
- Ubiquinol from Kaneka, one of Japan’s leading manufacturers of CoQ10.
- Reduced antioxidant form, no conversion necessary; more bioavailable.
- Kaneka QH™ is stabilized through a patented process.
- All trans form; no cis isomers.
- Identical in structure to the CoQ10 produced in the body.
- Processed through natural fermentation; not synthetic.
- Easy to swallow soft gel capsule.
- Gluten free.
Benefits of Ubiquinol CoQH 100mg - 30 Softgel
- Provides a direct source of ubiquinol bypassing the need for conversion.
- Several factors such as aging, certain medications and disease state can affect the conversion of ubiquinone to ubiquinol.†
- Ubiquinol CoQH offers improved absorption and bioavailability, especially to individuals who fall into one of the above categories and have difficulty achieving optimal levels of this nutrient.†
- High levels of energy (ATP) are necessary for the optimal function of all body systems. Ubiquinol plays an indirect role in providing support for the production of optimal levels of ATP.†
- In addition to its role in energy production, the main role of ubiquinol (reduced CoQ10) is its ability to help neutralize free radicals by providing antioxidant support.†
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.