Ultra Veggie Enzymes - Digestive Support - 60 Vegcaps
Zen Supplements Ultra Veggie Enzymes has 15 patented vegetarian nzimes™ brand enzymes, active even in the low pH (acid content) of the stomach.
The digestion of food involves a complex system of organs, hormones and enzymes. Many people have difficulty digesting foods, particularly as they age.
The incomplete or partial digestion of foods can lead to uncomfortable side effects. Many of the indications are quite clear; intestinal gas, bloating, cramping, heartburn and diarrhea.
However, some effects are not as clear, such as the poor utilization of food and even nutrient deficiencies.
Ultra Veggie Enzymes is a comprehensive enzyme formula targeting the complete digestion of foods and their components, such as: proteins, carbohydrates, sugars, starches, fibers, fats; and even hard-to-digest foods such as: dairy products, grains and legumes.†
Features of Ultra Veggie Enzymes - 60 Vegcaps
- All 15 enzymes in the formula are derived from non-animal sources.
- Formulated with enzymes that are active even in the low pH (acid content) of the stomach.
- Three types of protease enzymes are active at pH levels of 6.0, 4.5 and 3.0.
- Made from patented and trademarked nzimes™ enzymes, manufactured by National Enzyme Company®.
Benefits of Ultra Veggie Enzymes - 60 Vegcaps
- Ultra Veggie Enzymes promotes healthy digestion.†
- High potency of proteases helps ensure the complete digestion of proteins throughout the digestive tract, which creates greater protein and amino acid bioavailability.†
- Many of these enzymes enable a thorough and complete breakdown of a broad array of carbohydrates. This helps the body utilize food and helps reduce gas and bloating caused by undigested fibers, starches and sugars.†
- Amylase, malt diastase and glucoamylase aid the digestion of starches such as pasta and potatoes.†
- Lactase, invertase and alpha-galactosidase help to digest table sugar and the sugars in vegetables, whole grains, and legumes.†
- Cellulase and CereCalase™ helps to break down the cell walls of grains, fruits, vegetables.†
- Lipase enzyme is included to help with digestion of fats (lipids).†
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.