Vitamin D-3 1,000IU - 250 Softgel
Zen Supplements Vitamin D-3, Providing 1,000 IUs of vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol), as a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin D, in an easy to swallow soft gel.
Vitamin D, often called the “sunshine vitamin”, is really a hormone that has been categorized as a vitamin.
Only a few foods naturally contain vitamin D, including fatty fish and cod liver oil. Fortified foods such as milk and cereal are the major dietary sources of vitamin D, but is estimated that 40% of the U.S. population is vitamin D deficient. Therefore, supplementing the diet with extra vitamin D is essential for optimal health.
Features of Vitamin D-3 1,000IU - 250 Softgel
- Contains vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol), a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin D.
- Sourced from lanolin (a vegetarian source of Vitamin D).
- Delivered as an easy to swallow soft gel capsule.
- Also available in a liquid form providing 2000 IU per drop in a base of safflower oil, olive oil, and organic virgin coconut oil, with added vitamin E to maintain freshness and stability.
- Gluten free.
Benefits of Vitamin D-3 1,000IU - 250 Softgel
- Vitamin D is essential for calcium and phosphorus absorption and utilization.†
- Stimulates osteoblast (bone producing cell) activity, which helps maintain bone density and strength.†
- Stimulates the synthesis of osteocalcin, an important protein involved in bone formation.†
- Helps maintain adequate blood calcium levels which help support cellular metabolic processes, cardiovascular and neuromuscular/neurological functions.†
- Vitamin D is important for normal, healthy cell growth and function.†
- Helps support normal, healthy insulin secretion.†
- Vitamin D helps support healthy immune function.†
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.