Zinc (Amino Acid Chelated) 50mg - 250 Tabs
Zinc helps the immune system fight off invading bacteria and viruses, to make proteins and DNA, helps wounds heal and is important for proper senses of taste and smell.
It is used for treatment and prevention of zinc deficiency which includes stunted growth and acute diarrhea in children, and slow wound healing.†
Zinc is a trace mineral that is essential to many biological functions.
These include immune resistance, digestion, reproduction, physical growth, blood sugar/insulin control, taste and smell.
It is important for the function of over 100 special proteins known as enzymes, which are needed to speed up chemical reactions in the body.
Chelated Zinc is a special mineral form that is better absorbed by the digestive tract.
Chelation refers to a unique molecular mineral bond that is formed when amino acids are attached to a mineral to speed its transport across the intestinal tract.
Our Amino Acid Chelated Zinc 50mg is formulated for optimal absorption to help support the wellbeing of the body.
Features of Zinc (Amino Acid Chelated) 50mg - 250 Tabs
- Natural amino acid chelation: for improved absorption
- No artificial flavors or colorings
- No artificial sweeteners
- Gluten free
Benefits of Zinc (Amino Acid Chelated) 50mg - 250 Tabs
- The body needs zinc to make DNA, RNA, insulin, dozens of enzymatic reactions, and to facilitate immune response and cellular repair and renewal. Chelated zinc may be vitally important for healthy skin, connective tissue and normal prostate function.*
- An amino acid-mineral combination will withstand the stomach acid in intact form. This makes it much easier to absorb minerals. Combinations of minerals with other substances like carbonates, sulfates, or chlorides do not stand up to the acid in the stomach. The bonds break apart and the minerals are poorly absorbed. Testing suggests that the chelated minerals are absorbed two to six times better than non-chelated minerals.*
- When minerals are bound to amino acid chelates, they are carried along through the stomach and small intestine wall, where vitamins and minerals are absorbed through the bloodstream.*
Why Buy With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.