Zen Supplements Hi-Potency Calcium & Magnesium (2 tabs = 1,000 Calcium and 500 Magnesium + Boron). Calcium And Magnesium are essential for Bone Health, Boron and Vitamin D are added to help absorption.
The process of building and maintaining bone structure involves numerous biochemical and physiological processes. Osteoblasts and osteoclasts are the wo primary types of bone cells involved in maintaining skeletal structure. Osteoblasts are responsible for bone mineralization (building new bone). Osteoclasts are responsible for secreting acid and enzymes that help dissolve "old" bone tissue into calcium and other components some of which may be reused by the body. The balance of building and breaking down bone, involves a complex interplay between various nutrients, hormones, and other biochemicals. Our Calcium, Magnesium Caps is formulated to provide the structural components, as well as help support the complex processes, involved in building and maintaining a strong, healthy bone structure.
- Citrate forms of calcium and magnesium are water soluble and highly bioavailable.
- Vitamin D-3, the most bioavailable form of Vitamin D.
- Trace mineral boron to support bone health.
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsule.
- Supports bone growth, density, and strength.
- Calcium citrate and carbonate, two sources of calcium, to help ensure normal, healthy, bone structure. -Magnesium citrate is a highly bioavailable form of magnesium and magnesium oxide contains a very high level of elemental magnesium. Both provide structural support for bone health, and magnesium is a cofactor for many important biochemical processes in the body.
- Vitamin D-3 is the most effective form of Vitamin D, a nutrient that helps support calcium absorption and reduces the amount of calcium lost from bone (bone resorption) Vitamin D plays many important role in the body, several which involve supporting bone health.
- Boron is an essential trace mineral required for various hormonal processes that impact bone health, and helps support the functions of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D.