Zen Supplements Ultra Veggie Enzymes has 15 patented vegetarian nzimes™ brand enzymes, active even in the low pH (acid content) of the stomach.
The digestion of food involves a complex system of organs, hormones and enzymes. Many people have difficulty digesting foods, particularly as they age. The incomplete or partial digestion of foods can lead to uncomfortable side effects. Many of the indications are quite clear; intestinal gas, bloating, cramping, heartburn and diarrhea. However, some effects are not as clear, such as the poor utilization of food and even nutrient deficiencies. Ultra Veggie Enzymes is a comprehensive enzyme formula targeting the complete digestion of foods and their components, such as: proteins, carbohydrates, sugars, starches, fibers, fats; and even hard-to-digest foods such as: dairy products, grains and legumes.†
- All 15 enzymes in the formula are derived from non-animal sources.
- Formulated with enzymes that are active even in the low pH (acid content) of the stomach.
- Three types of protease enzymes are active at pH levels of 6.0, 4.5 and 3.0.
- Made from patented and trademarked nzimes™ enzymes, manufactured by National Enzyme Company®.
- Ultra Veggie Enzymes promotes healthy digestion.†
- High potency of proteases helps ensure the complete digestion of proteins throughout the digestive tract, which creates greater protein and amino acid bioavailability.†
- Many of these enzymes enable a thorough and complete breakdown of a broad array of carbohydrates. This helps the body utilize food and helps reduce gas and bloating caused by undigested fibers, starches and sugars.†
- Amylase, malt diastase and glucoamylase aid the digestion of starches such as pasta and potatoes.†
- Lactase, invertase and alpha-galactosidase help to digest table sugar and the sugars in vegetables, whole grains, and legumes.†
- Cellulase and CereCalase™ helps to break down the cell walls of grains, fruits, vegetables.†
- Lipase enzyme is included to help with digestion of fats (lipids).†