Red Yeast Rice 600mg - 120 Vegcaps
Zen Supplements Red Yeast Rice extract has been widely used as a natural cholesterol-lowering agent.† and its encapsulated in Vegetarian Capsules.
Cardiovascular disease continues to be the leading cause of mortality in the United States.
One of the major risk factors for cardiovascular disease is elevated total and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol.
There are several categories of prescription drugs that are designed to help lower cholesterol; the most commonly prescribed being the Statin drugs.
Statins are effective at lowering total and LDL cholesterol, but they are associated with significant side effects.
Many individuals with elevated cholesterol have been able to improve their cardiovascular health through diet, exercise and nutraceutical supplements.
One of the nutraceuticals that has been shown in research studies to support normal LDL and total cholesterol levels is red yeast rice.
Red yeast rice is the product of yeast (Monascus purpureus) grown on rice, and is served as a dietary staple in some Asian countries.
It contains several compounds that are collectively known as monacolins which support the mechanisms that can lead to improved cardiovascular health.*
It is also important to support healthy liver function when taking it or a Statin.
Therefore, Red Yeast Rice Plus is combined with CoQ10 and standardized milk thistle for added liver support.*
Features of Red Yeast Rice 600mg - 120 Vegcaps
• 600 mg of red yeast rice per serving.
• Carefully made to avoid the presence of citrinin, a toxic by-product of the fermentation process.
• Includes 30 mg CoQ10 and 25 mg standardized Milk Thistle to help support healthy liver function.*
• Easy to swallow vegetarian capsule
• Gluten Free
Benefits of Red Yeast Rice 600mg - 120 Vegcaps
• Red yeast rice has been shown in numerous studies to help support cardiovascular health.*
• Studies have shown that it can significantly lower levels of total cholesterol and specifically LDL.*
• Red yeast rice supports normal triglyceride, LDL and total cholesterol levels.*
• Cardiac (heart) cells, muscle and cells of the liver have a significant amount of mitochondria and a very large energy requirement. CoQ10 is vital to the energy-producing processes that help maintain normal, healthy heart, muscle and liver function.*
• Milk thistle’s active ingredient silymarin is effective at protecting the liver from acute and chronic exposure to toxins. Milk thistle has been shown to protect hepatic cells and support overall healthy liver function and detoxification.*
Why Buy Red Yeast Rice With Us?
When you buy with Zen Supplements you can rest easy knowing that all of our products are 100% made in America. This is not only helping economy and has ethical labor laws, but it is also much more regulated and clean.
This prevents unwanted chemicals being used because they are more convenient or accidentally getting into your supplements!
On top of this we are also GMP certified, which ensures that our label accurately represents what is in the supplement, that it is present in the quantities that we said, and that there are no unwanted/harmful chemicals in the supplement.
NOTE WARNING on label: Do not use this product if you are pregnant, lactating or have liver disease. Individuals who take prescription medication to lower their cholesterol should consult with their health care professional before using.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
Contains value-added & trademarked ingredients
800 mcg of folic acid.
Iron-free, which is appropriate for most healthy adults.
Easy to swallow capsule.
MULTIVITAMIN AND MINERAL/ONE TABLET A DAY: Daily Vitamins tablets are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition and help bridge the nutrient gap in your daily diet.
WITH LUTEIN AND LYCOPENE: Has 500 mcg of lutein from marigold flower extract and 500 mcg of lycopene from natural tomato extract per serving.
10 mg L-OptiZinc® zinc
100 mcg ChromeMate® chromium
500 mcg FloraGLO® lutein
500 mcg Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
1 mg CoQ10
Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.